A backlink is a link from one website to another. Search engines such as Google like to use these as a ranking signal because when one website is linked to another, it believes the content is noteworthy. High-quality backlinks are beneficial to every online website, even your construction business. Contractor Charlie is here to help you with your SEO, your backlinks, and everything in between to get your website getting more visitors and higher rankings.
How Backlinks Work?
Backlinks can play a significant role in your company’s SEO and the strategy to grow your website. The easiest way to understand backlinks is to think of them as a conversation between websites. For example, you are a contractor, and you write an exciting blog about closing in a garage. Another site links to your content with tips on closing in a garage, and since that website is well known, this can create a backlink for you. Since that website is also so popular, it can increase your website’s authority and get you a backlink from a reputable site. It is a very win-win situation for every site involved.
Types of Backlinks
There are two basic types of backlinks that we use here at contractor Charlie. These include nofollow backlinks and dofollow backlinks. A nofollow tag tells search engines to ignore a link. They don’t pass a value from one website to another and will not typically help with your visibility or search rank. A dofollow tag is the type of link you want. You want them to come from respected and well-known sites to help you.
How To Get Backlinks?
Well, this is where Contractor Charlie comes in. We can add links to your websites and your social media accounts. Help create list posts, such as how-to posts and why posts. Help wi. We can also help with guest posts on other blogs and websites that will benefit you.
How Backlinks Help Your Business
So now the big question, how can backlinks really help your contractor business.
Some of these benefits can include:
- Links give you credibility- backlinks can give your site credibility since they act as third party indicators to the strength of your domain
- Google and other search engines use links to rank your site- without link building, you could be missing out on over half of Google’s ranking considerations
- An increase in web traffic-link building is one of the best ways to attract an audience from other sites
- Leads to higher site metrics and SEO scores-increase in domain authority, domain rating, page rank, Alexa rank, and so on
- More excellent revenue opportunities and more sales-more traffic and better metrics also means more opportunities for revenue
- Improved relationships in your niche-become connected with others in your sector which can open opportunities to collaborate
- Help you stand out -Dominate your field online and be a brand leader
- Continue source of referral traffic-get regular traffic from links you have created
- Increased visibility and exposure- a positive impact on your business as well as helping you become a trusted brand
- Lower bounce rates- helps people stay on your page and lower the bounce rates
These are just a few reasons how backlinks can benefit your construction business website. If you are looking to achieve real success when it comes to backlinking, give us a try, we know how to make your website and SEO successful for you and not waste your time or money.
Contact Us Today
Contractor Charlies is here to help you with your construction business website. We take the time, so you do not have to; we aim to get referrals from high authority websites, ramp up your content marketing and integrate the building strategies across all your channels, including social media accounts. Give us a call today to learn more about our services and how they can benefit your business.